We're very different from other insurance agencies.
- We're a minority and woman-owned business.
- All of our advisors are women – extremely rare in the insurance industry.
- Most of our advisors are fluent in Spanish, so we can communicate clearly with our Hispanic community, and be sure we're providing you with exactly what you need.
- Together, we have over 60 years of experience in insurance and customer service, in a diverse array of industries – so we know and understand the options available to you.
- We actually get to know you BEFORE we give you a quote, so we won't be suggesting that you pay for things you might not need.
- We're licensed in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- We have two offices in the Charlotte, North Carolina area (Ballantyne, and South Charlotte).
CEO and Chief Advisor
With over three-decades of experience, Raquel Tillman is the region’s foremost insurance expert. Prior to the agency, Raquel worked for several insurance companies including Liberty Mutual, and CNA. She is active in the Charlotte community with her church, civic and professional organizations. She is a proud graduate of Spelman College (B.S. in Economics) and Emory University (MBA in Marketing). Raquel holds several insurance industry designations including Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). She was born & raised in Columbus Ohio. Raquel has been nominated by Enterprising Women Magazine as "2021 Enterprising Women of the Year". For the past 19 years, this prestigious global award has honored women worldwide who are CEOs of fast-growth companies, community leaders, and role models and mentors to other women and girls..